Are you looking for a Marketing Internship around the vicinity of Tampa, Florida? Marketing Internship has been the best way to connect the gap between going to school and having a great opportunity to be in a high-class company. This has become a form experiential learning to provide students a direct experience from the job they have dreamed of.
Marketing Research and Analysis Intern is responsible for research and investigation based entry level position intended for a business, financial aspects, or arithmetic understudy. This program is proposed to furnish understudies with the chance to add to a huge enterprise’s key aggressive knowledge and promoting research endeavors utilizing a scope of instruments. The understudy will partake in an assorted arrangement of ventures, including the perception and investigation of contender firms, support of an aggressive insight library, database improvement, information mining, and overview plan and examination. These exploration assignments, yielding information driven bits of knowledge, will advise different business choices. High potential applicants must show brilliant scholastic execution, yet coordinate involvement in promoting research or the money related administrations industry is not required. This paid entry level position offers adaptable hours, with a desire of 15-30 hours for every week.
A Marketing Research and Analysis Intern are highly preferred if they have the following skills and qualifications:
- Basic concepts, practices, and procedures of project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exercise initiative and problem-solving skills to independently resolve issues
- Organize, self-manage, and track multiple detailed projects and responsibilities with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Read, interpret, analyze, and apply information from a variety of sources, with emphasis on attention to detail
- Learn new software tools and systems thoroughly and efficiently
- Learn new procedures independently and accurately in order to complete assigned tasks
A Claims Intern is responsible for taking part in the everyday exercises and doled out undertakings inside a relegated association. Share in the chance to learn and increase true involvement from a world class protection association.
A Claims Intern is expected to do the following:
Developed an understanding of the content of policies of the company, insurance industry and the organizational relationships of the company, functions of other departments as needed or when appropriate, systems and technology used within the company, identify customer needs, assist in writing e-newsletter.
A Claims Intern is highly preferred if they have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year program, Junior preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment; remain flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Effective organizational, time management and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of presentation and public speaking skills
- Willingness to work the required schedule