Looking for a marketing job in Tampa, Florida? Browse through this article to determine the available jobs and the description of the job.
Social Media Marketing Assistant works closely with the Social Media Manager. The Assistant creates content that engages with the audience for a company’s social media presence.
Job Description of a Social Media Marketing Assistant:
- Manage the company’s social media channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other prevalent social media networks.
- Engage in social media by showing the presence through creative and emerging social media platforms.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence of company sites and encourages audience participation.
- Optimizes content using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Manages communication in the social media channels
- Writes and disseminates e-newsletter to the subscribers
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Analyzes and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
A Social Media Marketing Assistant is highly preferred if he or she has the following skills and qualifications:
- Marketing or Social Marketing Degree
- Technology Skills
- Content Writing
- Graphic Design
- Campaign Execution
- Strong Communication Skills
- Idea Presentation
- Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
Entry Level Marketing is responsible for selling a product, service or idea, provide customer service, and perform data analysis. A daily responsibility of an Entry Level Marketing Professional includes writing a copy for advertisers, administering customer surveys, monitoring the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns, developing products, advertising, and distribution strategies, for various products, assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
An Entry Level Marketing Professional is highly preferred if he or she has the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Effective Project Management Skills
- Strong copywriting skills, ability to communicate complex ideas
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe inDesign, and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong administration and organizational skills
Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to assist in defining and implementing strategies, producing meaningful marketing and delivering cross-channel performance results.
A Digital Marketing Analyst is expected to do the following:
- Identify objectives suitable for management strategies
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence and support campaign strategies
- Analyze the difference between offline and online channels on the implementation of innovative strategies
- Campaign Strategies
- Reports and Analysis
- Focus on the Client
- Analytical and Technical
A Digital Marketing Analyst is highly preferred if he or she has the following skills and qualifications:
- Work experience within a marketing environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint to produce client reports and presentation
- Experience in website optimization tools
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Credible and articulate
- Ability to relay analytical insight